Anyway, the latest thing he has gotten himself into is GunPla modeling. You know, all those expensive robots from the Gundam Series you father refuses to buy for you when you were a kid? Yes, he's into that.[Can't blame him though, he has purchasing power now.]
Arckham has been modeling for about a year now. He tried to get me into it around our anniversary last year. To do that, he bought me an HG 1/144 Overflag. Safe to say, Overflag and I have issues to resolve. [It's appendages kept falling off.] I kept away from GunPla since then.
In this post, I told you guys about the day we spent in his house just geeking. He let me panel line a kit he was working on. Seeing him work, I learned to appreciate the craft more. Moreover, we got me a HG 1/144 GN Archer which I am working on now.
This is built just out of the box.
I also joined MechaPinoy. It's the community where Arckham is learning how to properly master his craft. I am now learning from them too. [MechaPinoy peeps, I hope to meet you guys in the future.] It's actually been a long time since I last connected to an online geek community, so this is breathe of fresh air.
I already have a plan and have an end product in mind about Archer. I'm excited on how this will turn out. I'll post updates in Arxy about this project.







0 comments:
Post a Comment