It's been a long while since I last posted anything. I'll get to what kept me away from the net sooner or later. For now, I'll be taking you guys back in time by posting the drafts that I have saved. Enjoy.
Anyway, we started the year out with some sibling bonding. We spent the afternoon in SM Baguio just talking and walking around. Then we took group photos!
We've been doing this every year since I left to study in Manila about five years ago. It was something we did just before I left after Christmas Break. Apparently it just stuck.
I love my sibs.
Then we headed for New Year's Day Dinner at my grandma's house in Polofield. We basically just hung out with the youngest of our cousins on my father's side. I missed those little girls: M and M. :))
Yes, I am the eldest in my father's side. The ever present Ate.
All in all, it was a good start to the year.
Monday, March 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









0 comments:
Post a Comment