Monday, March 29, 2010

Manifesto 2010

It takes me about a month to look at the year that has been and learn. Then I let go and look forward to the year that is.

This is my Manifesto for 2010.

I, Xylith, hereby declare that this 2010 I will achieve the following in the different areas of my life:

Academic/Career: I will start a career in Human Resources specifically Training and Development and Employee Relations. I will start my walk towards having my own consultancy firm. 

Personal/Self: I will learn something out of the office. I will improve my writing and photography which includes saving up for my own DSLR from the Nikon Corporation. I will start a book collection.

Love/Relationship: I will learn to be more responsible towards the decisions we make. I will be more sensitive, understanding and compromising. We will have better conversations through any medium.

Health: I will get to 115 lbs and maintain it. I will continue my Arnis preferably with Lightning Strike Arnis International. I will drink less, quit smoking and start to learn to cook real food.

Spiritual: I will attend church regularly. I will make an effort to read my bible and pray more often. I will listen and wait on the Lord. I will confess, tithe and grow in Him.

Family: I will keep in touch with my siblings and parents. I will be more positive towards my relationship with my mother. I will pray for my parents more often. 

Social Circle: I will see my friends more often. I will go shopping with Ami, Aya, Iam and Mai whether as a group or as pairs. I will have double dates with taken and dating friends. 

At the end of this year, I will be independent of my parents and will be respected for making my own decisions both in the family and the workplace.  I would have been to three new places on my own expense. I would have maintained my blogs and different accounts. 


Above all, I will be true to myself and never loose time for me. I will take it slow and smell the roses. I will enjoy life. I will know and love myself more. I will be happy.


Excerpt from my Navi 2010 planner.

0 comments: