Thursday, April 22, 2010

My Graduation March: The Overture

As this event progresses into my Baccalaureate finale, I am glad to say that so far I have accomplished two out of the three tasks that I need done before the weekend regarding the Grad March.

Arckham helped me secure a Sablay to wear [Thank you dearest!] and I've already attended the practice and pay the Php 200.00 they were requiring. So, all that is left is the dress and shoes. I will hopefully acquire them by Friday. [Otherwise, I am screwed.] 

Anyway, I was also able to hang out with Arckham and we were able to catch up on a lot of things. I also saw some other batch mates from the same course and that was fun. It feels so long since I've seen my block. [I seriously miss those people.]

As everything is being set in motion this week, I cannot help but feel a little apprehension. Though ultimately, I am at peace. I am praying for the best transitions and plans this week. [Pray with me please.]

Oh and before I go, do you think 500 pesos for 10 shots is too expensive? [This is for the official photographers on the weekend.]

0 comments: