Monday, April 19, 2010

My Graduation March: The Prelude

Yes, I graduated last year. Yes, I am sure. So let me explain.

I am a summer graduate and at the university I attended they only have graduation marches on April of every year. Hence, I had to wait a year to march. [Technically, I find it unnecessary but my dad asked me to. And well, I love my dad.] So, I'm finally marching this weekend. I think it will put a nice period on the whole Baccalaureate chapter of my life.

As with every graduate, I should have the following prepared:

  1. Beige, White or Ecru dress that has sleeves and cuts below the knee ala Filipiniana. [aka something conservative] 
  2. Sablay [My Alma mater doesn't believe in togas and the hat tossing thing, hence we have our sablay, which is really meaningful.]
  3. Php 200.00  on or before the practice this Tuesday. [Cause apparently they increased the rates. *sighs*]
Yes, I should have the above ready. I don't, but I'll get working on that sometime really soon.


I'm making a lot of plans after this week, I just hope everything goes as smoothly as possible. God be with me.

0 comments: