I also can't believe my sister's in college. That means, only my little brother left and we start making our own lives. Another realization is that I am OLD but still shorter than them all. *laughs*
Even if I've been with her as she ends her last year in high school. The fact that she's growing up too is sinking in just about today when we got the kit from V-liner.
I can't believe how much "tips" [a booklet full] a university gives to "prepare" a high school graduate to the life of a college freshman. I'd like to say to those that prepare all these things, you never know what they need. Every transition will be different, that's what makes freshmen year exciting.
Anyway, she graduated from high school last March 31, 2010. I just want to congratulate her and welcome her to the world of being an alumnus from the high school we attended.
Ate is proud of you sis! Love you!







0 comments:
Post a Comment