Thursday, April 8, 2010

Over Compensation

I am trying to get back into the habit of blogging. So, I'm trying to make it a point to write as much as I can when I can. So far I think it's going well. [Yes, I hope the quality of my posts do not degrade with respect to the quatity of posts I make.]

Recently, I was able to meet up with a friend that I hadn't seen in a long time. We had coffee and just caught up with what's happening in each other's lives which is well and good. Lots of drama on my end and he is graduating. [Congratulations, W!]

Arckham and I were having a little issue then. [Worry not, we already talked about it.] So, W, being the present guy friend with substantial amount of relationship experience, gave me some relevant advice. [Thank you!]

Though that wasn't the highlight of the conversation in my opinion, it was the topic of over compensation. Apparently, W prefers girls who do not overcompensate. He defines it as using skimpy clothes to compensate for the lack of brain power. [You know, more skin equals less brain] This is quite shocking for me, since this actually makes sense. It's also good to know some guys just don't go for looks. [which I think is rare in the age of Sex Bomb and Wowowee girls. I never like those groups. *Shiver*]

I hope more dudes think about this before jumping into courting girls based on looks. I also hope ladies nowadays also know that guys are also looking for substance and they should too.

After all, invest in your brain. It should be your greatest asset.

0 comments: