A couple of days ago, me and my sister went out to get her confirmation kit from the university she'll be attending.
Lots of bonding ensued, talked about anything and everything under the sun. I was craving for burgers that day. Specifically the cheap ones close to our old high school. So we headed there and I got myself two. My sister didn't want any. I understood since she just graduated. I miss this from five years ago. *laughs*
Safe to say I noticed the amount increased most likely due to inflation. Those burgers just used to cost about Php 12.00. Nowadays it's about Php 16.00. So about a peso increase since the time I graduated from high school. I guess that's reasonable.
So why am I blabbing on about this? [Cause I want to and] Basically because I love food. I am a certified muncher. I crave for random things at random times. Moreover, I'm a very simple person when it comes to food. I'm not out for the gourmet restaurant serving all the time. I'm also not to picky with the things I eat. If it tastes good and very affordable, I'd eat there more often.
With trip scheduled next week for the Metro, I'm looking forward to food tripping at UP. Yum. I can't wait.
Friday, April 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comments:
i can remember the time i accompanied a sister of mine to a Uni she'll be attending too. :)
new reader, here. :)
Post a Comment