Thursday, April 15, 2010

Sunrise Til Noon

First and foremost, April 1, 2010 would have been the first time I've woken up at 4 am since highschool. [I am definitely NOT a morning person, hence waking up early is a feat.] Why was I up so early? Well, I had a photo shoot with a couple of Adings [This is what we call the younger batches.] from my high school.

It was a pretty cool shoot. We started out with catching the sunrise at Minesview View Deck. My first time to catch the sunrise since camping activities in high school. What makes this sunrise special is that, I had a camera with me. *laughs* We also had a chance to take some portraits of Ading J who R kidnapped to be our model.

The sunrise was glorious. The way it permeated the cloudy grey morning and slowly rise into the sky was breathtaking. The rays were wonderful too cause they seemed so soft. It was definitely a good morning from God.



Anyway, as the morning matured, more tourists came to we kinda had to get away. Crowded tourists spots is definitely not a good shooting location. I also don't like crowds. So, we had a quick breakfast in McDonald's Session Road before heading to Botanical Garden (now known as Centennial Park) [It will forever be known as Botanical Garden to me.] We took still life shots and also a lengthy portraiture of Ading J who was a very cooperative model. It was great working with her.



Last stop for the day was in John Hay's Secret Garden and the Bell Amphitheater. This is where we took a voluminous amount of action shots. Our fellow photographer, who happens to also be a member of the Philippine Taekwondo Team, provided us with some very interesting mid-air action shots.



We ended the day with a lunch in the new Jollibee in Harrison Road. We were all happy with the shoot and we also all very very sleepy.

Since, I upload only once a month. The output will have to wait 'til the first week of May. Keep and eye out for those pictures.

0 comments: