Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Queue Time Thoughts

I am now a registered voter! Woohoo!

I got up at 4am and headed to Comelec [it was friggin' cold]. I got a number then where I returned for the real line at 8 am. I stayed there til around 11:30. I was a registered voter as of noon! I was with my mom, she breezed through the process since she's a senior citizen and so did the pregnant ladies in line.

During the idle queue time, I realized a few things:

  1. I'm semi-responsible of who is going to be ruling the Philippines for the next 6 years. I never realized the responsibility is that big.
  2. I saw a couple of high school batch mates there, yes we didn't bother saying hi to each other. For some reason, I don't really bother keeping up with high school batch mates. I think I never really formed an affinity with them. Looking back, I liked high school but I didn't love it. I loved college though.
  3. I am frustrated over Arckham being sick. I want him to take care of himself and I am pissed that he isn't. 
  4. Philippine television doesn't do reality justice. [Yes, this thought was totally random.]
After all that idle thinking, I did a little shooting too. Then met up with high school friends after. [These are the only people I bother to keep in touch with and they know me so well.] Breakfast and new boots cleaner courtesy of J [Thank you so much for the gifts!] and Lunch courtesy of working girl, L.

0 comments: