Hello, World.
It's definitely been quite awhile since my last update and believe me I have been pushing myself to post but things kept getting in the way. That and the fact that I am a professional procrastinator.
The first quarter had gone by and I have not updated at all. In my opinion, this is beyond acceptable. So thankfully, the writing bug has finally bitten me [that must be it since I don't see my muse around] and I'm not about to let it go. So the next few posts are going to be backlog-slash-shotgun posts. I still do hope you enjoy them. I have this plan laid out that up until the month of April events in my life will be tackled on a monthly rehash.
It's 4 am. I can't sleep. I've been sick the past few days but look at me online and writing. I do believe it is due to the Mountain Dew.
To get the ball rolling, let's start with a quick update: I've started experimenting with post processing techniques and started taking self portraits again. [Check it out below.]
So dudes and dudettes, get ready for a flurry of backlog posts this weekend.
It's definitely been quite awhile since my last update and believe me I have been pushing myself to post but things kept getting in the way. That and the fact that I am a professional procrastinator.
The first quarter had gone by and I have not updated at all. In my opinion, this is beyond acceptable. So thankfully, the writing bug has finally bitten me [that must be it since I don't see my muse around] and I'm not about to let it go. So the next few posts are going to be backlog-slash-shotgun posts. I still do hope you enjoy them. I have this plan laid out that up until the month of April events in my life will be tackled on a monthly rehash.
It's 4 am. I can't sleep. I've been sick the past few days but look at me online and writing. I do believe it is due to the Mountain Dew.
To get the ball rolling, let's start with a quick update: I've started experimenting with post processing techniques and started taking self portraits again. [Check it out below.]
| On my way to Mulberry Suites, Cagayan de Oro |






0 comments:
Post a Comment