Tuesday, April 24, 2012

My ZALORA Wishlist

Arckham and I just reached our 4th year together last April 23 2012. I am of course super happy that we have come this far. [I love you, Arck!] 

Anyway, we haven't quite celebrated yet. Mainly due to the fact that we are both working and we have other responsibilities [money wise that is], moreover our shifts are in opposite hours. That's right, he works at night and I work in the day time. You now probably have an idea of how little time we spend together. We have a joke about this saying that we barely see each other... at the same time. ;P This is since he sees me when I'm asleep which would be at night and I see him when he's asleep which would be during the day. 

Basically, we wouldn't last this long if we didn't put time and effort into our relationship. Hence, we figured that the best time for us to bond would be when I get home from work and right before he starts his shift at night. Which is why our dates as of late have been slotted for dinner. Arckham and I are rarely picky about the food as long as it's good and affordable and we're together then we're both happy and so are our tummies.  

Though, I wanted to do something special seeing that we've reached a milestone in our relationship. Nothing too fancy, just a nice dinner where were both dressed up nicely in a nice place. That's why I was really excited when Nuffnang and ZALORA started the My ZALORA Wishlist Campaign and is giving me a chance to make a part of my dream anniversary celebration come true. I'm an avid online shopper[I mean with a schedule like mine definitely a big help not having to walk around all the time just to shop.] so I signed up for ZALORA and checked out their awesome pieces where I made a wishlist. 

I picked out these pieces not just for me but also for my boyfriend as well [They have a great selection for men]. The key thing that I paid attention to is that pieces should be something I can wear from work and straight into a date and in his case from a date and straight into the office. It's casual but chic and classy. 

So here are the things I would love to have for our 4th Anniversary Dinner: 

1.  This Gibi H2082 for Arckham. I took into consideration how it looks with slacks and the comfort that he would also be needing since he'll still be spending a full shift after our dinner.

2.  This nice Jacket by Merger. It's called a Zipper Hidden Flap Pocket since there are 2 Zipper Pockets and 2 Flap pockets on the chest area. I like the style and the details of this item. It's casual without being overly so.  It's also very functional since I know that he would be needing a jacket to stay warm in a 16degree environment at the office.
3. This perfect pair of Button Toe Heels by Everbest. Since, I can sport it at work and it's comfy enough to be moving around in the office for 8 hours before our dinner. Plus its simple elegance is what really draws it to me.
4.  This AMY Empire Pleatted Dress by Nana G which can be both fun and business casual at the same time. It also matches Arck's Merger jacket since the skirt is not too casual but still quaint.
5.  I chose this shoulder bag by The Little Things She Needs since it would be able to pull the entire outfit together. It's also big enough for me to carry my DSLR for me to take photographs during our anniversary dinner. Plus it also matches the shoes. :D

I really want all these pieces together so that Arckham and I would just need to worry about where and what to eat. I would really like to make this dinner special by not worrying what we're going to wear and just focus on each other. I really want these pieces to complete our evening and make it something awesome. 

And if you're looking for a great place to shop, check out ZALORA where all the above pieces came from 
[credits to ZALORA for the photographs as well]. They have a great selection and awesome payment plans. [I totally love the COD and 3 Hour Delivery feature.] Click on their badge below and create your own wishlist: 


Oh and just a quick note before I got cross my fingers for this one: when you sign up for ZALORA's newsletter you get a PHP 250.00 rebate on your next purchase. Awesome isn't it? 

0 comments: