So right around the end of this month, I have sort of committed to start going home on time. I know my responsibilities already and this was basically a rough month for the team. I don't want to get sick or burnout since I like what I do and I'm with a great company.
March always is a herald to an influx of applicants since a lot of people will be graduating.
[Congratulations, y'all!] I've always been a big believer in education and this is a good time to celebrate those that have accomplished a lot.
So let's go to grad celebrations first. First would be that of Stef, Arck's little cousin's heading to high school. I wish her all the best. This kid is just adorable. Anyway, we had lunch in CPK in Shangrila and watched Lorax after.
 |
| Congratulations, Stef. |
After which, I invited Arckham to join me for the exhibit: Out of Orange that was also opening that night. My bestfriend's sister, Ikit, was one of the exhibitors. So I decided to check it out and hopefully Ami would be there. Oh but I stood in as the psuedo sister. :P Proud of all the participants and it was a pretty good exhibit too.
 |
| Congratulations, Ikit. Welcome to the working world. |
 |
| My favorite. |
As everyone would know, Hunger Games came out last March as well. So the Dream Team and I set up a date to catch the movie. It wasn't that good but the people I was with made it awesome. Of course, Ryan and I had to fetch KA and Tin at Shaw and while waiting for them we ate at Adobo Connection. It was pretty good and affordable as well. Then we headed to Megamall for the last full show.
 |
Katniss was definitely hot though.
|
 |
| Definitely on the A Team |
I will also be updating Arxy with reviews so you can check out what Arck and I though about Lorax and The Hunger Games.
Well, looks like I can chill now. I've caught up to the present already.
0 comments:
Post a Comment