Just before I dish out another backlog post. Let me just list out what 12 things I've decided to accomplish for 2012:
- Save Save Save - Seeing that I spent a lot last year. I am determined to be thrifty and wiser this year.
- More Travel - Yes, more places please.
- Get Driver's License - and car if possible but I'd like to start small.
- Be healthier - My last check up was a definite wake up call.
- Join and participate in a Photography Group - I need to share this hobby to help me grow.
- Bookworm - Read more and collect more! Sales here I come.
- Share Freedom - There are people that need my help and I'm not even looking to far. I hope to be a big impact for improvement in their life.
- Post Post Post - be a more active writer whether its blogging, journal writing or contributing.
- Swim better - if I want to be a better surfer I gotta be a better swimmer.
- Get a Passport - I want to be ready for a travel filled 2013 (outside the country)
- Four Strong Years - with what happened between me and Arckham last year. I am more than proud we made it to number 4.
- Out Grow and Grow Out - I think it's time to have more space for me and more me space.
So 2011 was not as amazing as I had actually wanted it to be, but I learned a lot and I experienced a lot that made me a better person. Apparently, this 2012 is the year of the Dragon. This dragon wants to make the most of this year. 2012, hear me roar and watch me soar!






0 comments:
Post a Comment