Sunday, March 13, 2011

Hello Pierre!

So yes, I am back. I have done a lot of things over the past three days to have some semblance of a life.

Since, I've been going to work during Sundays in the last few weeks, I was given 3 days off from work to reset my weekends. What I did was pour my heart out into the different accounts that I have in order to revive them.

And thanks to Pierre [my laftaf] and Photoshop Creative Suite 5, we have accomplished the following:

1. Plurk:

2. Twitter:

3. Friendster [*le gasp* Yes, I still have it since I like tinkering with it.]

4. Deviant Art:

5. Arxy:

6. Of Black Clouds and Not Only Silver Linings

It's back to the office tomorrow. Oh well. In the least, lots of things accomplished this weekend.

By the way, DQ already started this, I plan to start now. we both had a deal on twitter to update our blogs at least once a week. So watch out for those posts :-)

1 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG, posted at 11:11 PM. This must be a good sign.