Anyhow, it's always been my thing to look after myself and others. I don't like getting hurt [who does? Masochists not counted]. Hence, once upon a time I kept myself in a fortress of steel [not literally, but that would be cool though.] The internet has been quite a friend really, you find people who you can relate with and you find things that inspire you, push you to go further , a place where you can step back and look at things for a second before diving into the chaos again. I like it when I stumble into such things online.
My life is not a bed of roses [I don't think I want it to be either. Variety is nice]. As with every other human being, I tend to think my problems are larger than life. I tend to be ego centric. I tend to be ... human. I always will need another perspective, and I know that. It's actually why I like meeting people of substance, experience and those that are will to teach and learn. They give me another point of view, another perspective which more or less nearly always leads to good.
I stumbled upon Mr. Vujicic. He's amazing. Don't take my word for it, take a look for yourself:
So right now, I'm thinking,: If Nick can, I can.






0 comments:
Post a Comment