Thursday, March 24, 2011

Reading Teh Interwebs

I stayed up all night and read blogs that were bookmarked on my Chrome. I can definitely say I've missed a lot. I think my friends have a whole new life now, I seriously need some catching up time. [Note to self: Reach out and let the world know you are still alive.]

A few things I discovered during my blog hopping:
  1. I've removed ALL-NEW MATH from my blog roll since Craig had already stopped the blog. Good Luck on the project. Thanks for helping quantify Life. Reader, if you have time, it would be good for you to check it out before it completely goes off the web.
  2. While reading through Tumblr, I stumbled upon this. And I couldn't agree more. As much as possible, less post processing the better IMO.
  3. It's nearly done, so I guess I should get reading on The Top 1000 Awesome Things.
  4. The Zelda Project (whose link I also added to the blog roll) was brought to my attention by one of the people (my favorite cosplayer) I follow on DeviantArt. It's 3/3 combo for me. It has great photography, great cosplay and old school gaming. This project is definitely worth supporting. Oh how I wish I was there to help.
  5. Kung may Tunay na Lalaki, may Tunay na Chicks. And my favorite so far: "Ang tunay na chicks, kayang magre-format ng PC."
  6.  Lastly, I am still at awe at how people come up with Art and more over great ideas.  I stumbled upon Eli Klein. The works produced are amazing. I hope by some weird chance I get to meet him some day.
Alright, so that's it for tonight. I wish you all a good day ahead. This vampire will now hit the hay. Check out those links while I nap.

0 comments: