Dear Arckham,
Three years ago, you were an avatar running about Cora HQ. Three years ago, I was a dealing with Math 2 and the summer classes in the summer heat.
Three years ago, we founded SOUL together with kaira, Deus, Synbios, Falathiel, Coralyn, and Yamir. You were a guild mate, an online friend, a text mate, a tank, a sounding board, my Filipino teacher, and well, you became my boyfriend. My first big grown up decision was to open my life, heart and self to you.
Three year ago, we were a really young happy couple. Initially, all I had to deal with were the girls that were still hung up over you, and you had to deal with the online boys that I never knew liked me. Of course, that was nothing [and I mean NOTHING] compared to what came next.
We had to deal with: disapproval, hiding, unacceptance, being disowned, and even a year of separation. [Primarily, all these did come from my side of the equation.] What's amazing is that you stayed with me every step of the way. You saw at my worst, at my lowest and my most vulnerable. You never left me. For that reason, I know you deserve my best.
Two years ago, we decided to stay together, as us, no matter how far apart we are. Two years ago, I thought we wouldn't last a year, but hey, we did.
One year ago, I made the second biggest decision of my life. I decided to stand up for me against all that pushed me down. You were there holding my hand and giving me the courage to do what I had to do. One year ago, I was homeless, unemployed and on my own, but you were there. You stood by me where I believe most guys would have given up. You accepted me for my past and all my negatives as well as positives.
Today, I look back on everything we've been through together and I thank God for the miracle He gave me three years ago. You.
I love you. Let's keep counting the years together.
Yours,
Xylith







0 comments:
Post a Comment