Thursday, April 14, 2011

Project Eva V.1: At Ozine Fest 2011

I am very happy to say that this is a success. Here are the much awaited pictures:

The Sights

So there were free Gunplas being given away courtesy of Bandai in cooperation with MechaPinoy. My Eye make up [sorry for the blur]. Otaku Hats which seems to be the con staple lately. And of course, my cosplay partner, Wall(e).

The MechaPinoys (and MechaPinays)

Cosplayers

That's Hikaru from Angelic Layer, Arckham and Green Lantern, Megaman, and the most ADORABLE little Black Rock Shooter EVER! [Yes, I went gaga over this little girl.]

Last but not the least, Me as The Mecha Musume version of Eve from the Disney movie, Wall(e):

Thank you Peps Escalante for the big photograph. Thank you K for the only picture of me and Imahica together.

Sufficient to say, I enjoyed myself during the event. There were hordes of people. Lots of great cosplays as compared to Friday. Official review will come out in ArXy.


So, here are a few things I will be improving on Project Eva: the gloves, I'm planning to work a gun in there and the Green logo. If you have suggestions, I am open to them, please leave a comment.

Anyway, I'll catch you guys around.

0 comments: