Saturday, November 6, 2010

The Gamer and The Otaku Emerge

In attempts to return to life outside the office, I will be attending the following events in a few hours.

In the morning, it would be Level Up! Live 2010. I'll be with my guild from RF Online (Rising Force Online), S.O.U.L. or Sacred Order of the Undying Light. We have a booth so please do visit if you are heading there. [We have merchandise you will love to buy *wink wink*]


In the afternoon, I'll be at UP AME: Now Playing Track 10. I'll be there as X-23 from the X-Men [Only the cool people know who she is... by the way, I'll be going as the Marvel Comics version :P I know it isn't anime but what ever. I groove to my own music.]


So if you will be there, let me know. I'd love to get to know my readers as well. [Though, I don't blog as much anymore. It would still be fun to know you guys.] See you there.


Here's the verdict:

Though nevertheless, I had a lot of fun! 

0 comments: