skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Home
About
Photography & Art
Deviations
My Randomness
ArXy
Ask Me Anything
http://www.formspring.me/Xylith
Chit Chat
Scribe Spotting
Staring at Clouds
ArXy:Geeks Unplugged
CMABlogs
Endure My World
From Head To Toe
MechaPinoy
Octopus Pie by Meredith Gran
Questionable Content
Shoot it
The Brittle Peanut
The Silicon Mirror
The Top 1000 Awesome Things
The Zelda Project
Trese
Xephan and Reema
The Cloud
Gian Ramirez
Create Your Badge
And Counting
More Sky
Monday, October 11, 2010
The Start of Something New
10.10.10 was interesting. Mainly because I did this:
This would probably put what I'm wearing in perspective:
[If you still don't get it... well... you may not know the game or you don't customize.]
Thanks for the wig, KA. :D
1 comments:
Unknown
said...
Thank you so much :D
October 12, 2010 at 12:29 AM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Scribe
Unknown
View my complete profile
Chronicles
#purple
(1)
black clouds
(9)
blue lining
(39)
green lining
(11)
link exchange?
(1)
orange lining
(23)
purple lining
(57)
red lining
(13)
silver lining
(30)
start here
(1)
yellow lining
(20)
History
►
2013
(1)
►
Aug 2013
(1)
►
2012
(12)
►
Sep 2012
(2)
►
Jun 2012
(1)
►
May 2012
(1)
►
Apr 2012
(8)
►
2011
(28)
►
Dec 2011
(4)
►
Nov 2011
(5)
►
Oct 2011
(2)
►
Sep 2011
(2)
►
Aug 2011
(1)
►
Jun 2011
(1)
►
May 2011
(2)
►
Apr 2011
(5)
►
Mar 2011
(5)
►
Feb 2011
(1)
▼
2010
(34)
►
Nov 2010
(1)
▼
Oct 2010
(2)
The Start of Something New
Thank You 22.
►
Aug 2010
(1)
►
Jul 2010
(6)
►
Jun 2010
(3)
►
May 2010
(2)
►
Apr 2010
(13)
►
Mar 2010
(6)
►
2009
(4)
►
Dec 2009
(4)
Skyline
Mechs
Well, one thing I love about Arckham is that he fosters my geekiness. [Honestly, I think he is geekier than I.] Anyway, the latest thing h...
During Halloween
A late Happy Halloween to one and all. I hope you all enjoyed it. Despite the long weekend here in my country, I was not able to travel or...
My Graduation March: The Overture
As this event progresses into my Baccalaureate finale, I am glad to say that so far I have accomplished two out of the three tasks that I ne...
Quoting The Scribe
Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments
The Sky
1 comments:
Thank you so much :D
Post a Comment