Monday, August 2, 2010

Sundays: Our New Day

I've been way to tired to blog lately. Big things happening at work that has been keeping me busy and moving about. [Plus the fact that I'm sniffling for the past week doesn't help either.] Well, at least we ended on a high note last week! Go Team!

Moving on.

Despite everything that's been happening to my serious side of life, I'm glad to say that all the others areas seem to balance out all the work I actually do. So here are some quick updates:
  • Sorcerer's Apprentice Syndrome: Last week, Arckham and I decided to catch The Sorcerer's Apprentice. [Instead of The Last Airbender for reasons we will blog about later on.] This was after church, which we now do regularly. Moreover, I loved this day because we went on a date-DATE which we don't get to do a lot anymore. To top it all off, a long kwentuhan session at Starbucks. *le sigh* I totally loved feeling like and being treated like a princess for a day. :P

  • The Company GA: Yay for company paid day outs. I am so glad to say that I think I found a place where I will last a very long time. Besides getting to swim [which is something I totally love doing] I also find that people here have great tastes in music. My music geekiness has found a home. *big smile*
  • Start of the Month: So today being the start of the month, I think it started well. The house is beginning to shape up which is great, everything is beginning to fall into place here. I also love that despite the very hectic week last week, Arckham and I were able to do some unwinding and a little bonding. What I loved about this day the most is the new flavors out for the DQ Blizzard: Strawberry and Chocolate Cheesecake. YUM! [Go grab one!]


This post is titled Sunday: Our New Day because it's the only day that our off days from work fall on the same day. Back in college, Friday nights was our bonding time since it was the only time I used to get off work early. Now, it's Sundays and it's my one day refueling day for the rest of the coming week.

Moreover, I hope to be back blogging decent posts again soon. 

Everyone, have a good week ahead. Let's start this month right! :D 

0 comments: