For the past three months, I wasn't as capable as I am now to go around. [I didn't have any source of income then] So what I do is that I just pray a lot and as usual journal a lot. I may not be the most spiritually confessing person but yes, let me say for the record that I believe in God.
Let me share a song that has been keeping me hopeful and strong the past few months. Every time I felt unsure this song helped point me towards the right direction.
Anyway, I'm a myriad of contradictions and I believe that's very human of me. I may not be the goody two shoes but I know where I stand. The trip to church last Sunday marks my thanking My Papa up there for watching over me the past few months. I'm now steady on my feet again and I couldn't ask for anything more.
There was something the pastor said last Sunday that really stuck with me.
"I'm thankful for all the prayers God didn't answer."That made perfect sense to me. I mean I can't even imagine where I'd be right now God answered all my prayers.[Or how the world would manage to survive. I have a very active imagination especially regarding getting out of home work in the past. *laughs*]
But of course, above all things, I will always be grateful for the prayers He did answer.






0 comments:
Post a Comment