Monday, December 19, 2011

Zikon's Debut At MechaPinoy's 2011 Christmas Party

Last December 11, 2011 was the MechaPinoy 2011 Christmas Party. This is one of the groups that support GunPla in the Philippines. Moreover, they throw awesome Christmas Parties with awesome food [let me say that again: awesome FOOD] and awesome people. :D [No, there are not live Gundams as we all might wish but still OSM] 


 

Anyhow, every year an event is held as part of the party program. It's call the SD Con. It's basically sort of an art competition where different people submit entries that they sealed, sanded, painted and detailed. It's called SD Con mainly since the entries should SD GunPla. [Think the chibi kind]

You may not remember this post. Anyway, sadly I was not able to finish that project but plan to revisit it in the future. What I am proud to say this time around though, is that I was able to join the competition and complete ZIKON. :D *extremely proud*

Here he was as his SD Zaku self:

  

Here's his final look as Zikon:


Yes inspired by Dimitri, my camera and the I Am Nikon campaign. Even though I was a bit drunk when I did this, it has gotten me hooked and I'm already thinking of my next GunPla project.

Anyway, if you guys want to see how Zikon transformed just click this link.

0 comments: