Sunday, November 27, 2011

Hear Ye! Hear Ye!

On to the promised Baguio visit post...

One of the things I appreciate when I come home is that for some reason people and the place in general is accommodating [More on this later.] Convenient and efficient? Yes-ish. Accommodating? Yes. Anyway, the reason I went up to Baguio last weekend was to tell the truth. The dim, dismal truth of it all.

The truth is all about what I had gone through all my life. It is now officially known by the Philippine public, what abuse I went through all those years.

To be honest, it was not easy. I have never officially been under investigation or spoken in court. This would be the first time and the topic at hand is something that hits a sore spot. [Yes, I did not cry on that stand. That was hard to do.] 

In the least, I appreciate that the people that took the stand had spoken in truth and I am very much proud of them. [I <3 my sibs]. I hope that this would all end swiftly and justice be dealt. I understand that this is hard for everyone but for the record as much as I wanted to bring this out this way. I didn't start this, but I will not take this lying down either. I've been there and done that. It doesn't do anyone any good.

What peeves me now is that a response was recently sent to me is still full of lies. It's actually quite amazing the way she can lie like that. It scares me how different reality is in her head and what the truth really is. I guess the photos and recordings help bend things to the side of truth. [Hurrah for my incessant need to document things.]

I hope that the government would really decide on the side of justice and truth. If this screws up, I swear to raise hell and high water.

I don't really know why it has to come to this. We are definitely not rich and we are working for what we have. I don't understand how other people can think that they don't have to do the same. I also do not appreciate those who think that saving face is more important than the truth. I also do not know why people think that they can just come in and act like they were always there to seem like heroes [If people really cared, I do believe they would have acted on it if words were not enough]. I also would like to understand why help is not accepted when it's freely given, I hope my special people would want to change the status quo.

At the end of the day, I hope that things would go smoothly and that the truth is heard and learned by many. I hope at the end of this all, she would accept truth.

I got to see my siblings in the least and got to hang out with them a little. This part made me smile despite the reason we were able see each other is not even close to ideal.

Not a very happy post about Baguio, but not to worry, updates about the rest of the trip will be up soon. I just needed to unload all this, guys.

0 comments: