As of today, I am a proud owner of a Nikon D3100. I am very much excited about this since it took a lot of saving up for. As I have said in previous posts, I like working towards a goal. This also has been one of the things I have been hoping for for quite some time now. This also would serve as my 23rd Birthday give to myself. [Yay for birthday!]
Anyway, I would first want to thank Techmania for delivering my new baby. I actually contacted them last Tuesday regarding the D3100 package they had on their site which by the way boasts of very affordable prices. I sent them a text message and they were immediately able to to give me a scheduled time of stock arrival. They are easy to talk to and very professional. They informed me that there was a change in price, though that was a bit of a bummer, I am thankful that they were straight forward and informed me ahead of time.
Ever since I started shopping online, I always opt for the meet up option cause in any case it gives me a chance to inspect the product in front of the seller or a representative. We set up the meeting today and though the delivery was a tad bit late, I was able to get it within an hour of the proposed meeting time. It was forgivable since I was kept posted through text anyway.
So, if any of you guys are looking into getting a gadget, I'd like to recommend Techmania and you can check them out at: http://techmania.multiply.com/ They sell all kinds of gadgets and not just cameras.
Anyway, here's the first shot I took with Dimitri:
![]() |
| Done in Full Manual. |
With the recent calamity in Thailand, I was expecting that it would take some time for me to get Dimitri. I am very happy I got him much sooner.
Watch out world, I am armed and ready to shoot.







0 comments:
Post a Comment