Friday, October 28, 2011

One 2 3

So, I just recently got older and just before my birth month ends, I think it's rather appropriate to share something I am thankful for.

One:  For one year of blessing. The biggest of which is my new company and the great new people I am now working with. [God really knows how to turn things around] I am really thankful that my transition to this new chapter has been smoother than I could ever hope for. I am very happy to report that I am no longer losing sleep and no longer fatigued [with activities that isn't my choice I mean]. I loving that my work and life are coming together in one good balance.

My New deviantID
2: For the travel opportunities. Oh, the places I've been and the people I've seen. I am really happy for all the exposure I'm getting. I'm glad for the people that are just as interested in discovering new places as I am. I am happy to experience first hand the hospitality this country is known for. Moreover, I love the fact that I've began surfing [again]! I am looking forward to more adventures.

3: For things to learn and hope for. One of the things I am proud of is being able to say that I am learning each and everyday. I am glad that there are things that I am working toward and hoping for. I am looking forward to more of this in the future. After all, all things seem to be sweeter if you deserve it. [And by that I mean, you've worked for something and reached it]

So, still on my 23rd year alive, I am grateful.

0 comments: