So yes, I haven't been on here in awhile. Ironically, I think I'm also having a bad week. [I was about to say the worst week of my life but that happened before already.] Anypoo, I definitely think it's the most expensive week of my life.
There have been a great many things that had happened since the second quarter of the year. I will get to those in upcoming posts. [You read that right.] I want to end this blog hiatus and save money by staying in the house.
I've been reading blogs lately since I got my new place. [More about that later.] It's nice to draw inspiration online. Lots of amazing work to tap from at the tips of your fingers. I sometimes wish I would be more dedicated with my blogging.
Anyway, I'm stuck at home again today since my left jaw is still swollen. Oh, and yes, I am doing something about it and so are two doctors [well, one of them's a dentist]. I so want to go back to work. The work week started out great after my leave and now this forced stay in. It's not that I don't enjoy staying home. It's just that I was pretty psyched to get things done at work this week.
I hope you guys are having a better week than I am and I hope next week would be better. I just dropped by cause I miss this place. I missed my place online.
There have been a great many things that had happened since the second quarter of the year. I will get to those in upcoming posts. [You read that right.] I want to end this blog hiatus and save money by staying in the house.
I've been reading blogs lately since I got my new place. [More about that later.] It's nice to draw inspiration online. Lots of amazing work to tap from at the tips of your fingers. I sometimes wish I would be more dedicated with my blogging.
Anyway, I'm stuck at home again today since my left jaw is still swollen. Oh, and yes, I am doing something about it and so are two doctors [well, one of them's a dentist]. I so want to go back to work. The work week started out great after my leave and now this forced stay in. It's not that I don't enjoy staying home. It's just that I was pretty psyched to get things done at work this week.
I hope you guys are having a better week than I am and I hope next week would be better. I just dropped by cause I miss this place. I missed my place online.






0 comments:
Post a Comment